Friday, November 12, 2010

Have a slumber party at Madalyn's apartment and cook her and Erin dinner! November 12-13!

Yay I'm super excited for this weekend to happen! I will be completing #77 on my list - Have a slumber party at Madalyn's apartment and cook her and Erin dinner!  AND we have expanded Shans and Shannon will also be joining us!
I wanted to have this night as the girls were making big steps in their lives as a sort of congratulatory night for all of us to spend together.  It is rare with all of our schedules and I get to join in on their outings, so I wanted to make a special one that I could definitely be a part of and pamper them a little.  Swissy (one of the more appropriate nicknames for my sister) got a new job with Western Digital and finally was able to escape Suite 430! and Mad (you guessed it, one of many nicknames for Madalyn) has this new beautiful apartment that has come together and is ready for company!  Shans and Shannon are our other girls who are totally apart of our live and I'm excited to share this night with them as well! 

Tonight I am making a delicious dinner that Swissy has shared with me - my favorite dinner of all time is spaghetti and she added yummy yummy additions and twists that I will be preparing for my ladies.  I don't want to give too much away because I'll have pictures and such for later!

BE JEALOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment