Thursday, July 7, 2011

96. Play a one-on-one game of basketball with David.

David and I took on the courts at Champion Park for a one-on-one game of basketball.

Basketball is definitely David's sport, but I almost went into NJB, I know how it works!  So I challenged him, we played up to 11 and you'll never guess who won.....
THIS GIRL!

Yep! That's right, I beat David.  At first, we were just playing around.  We played 'around the world' and 'Skate'.  But then it got serious; I was playing for keeps and I was going to dominate, and then I got tired and David was making some pretty good shots and all the rules went out the door.  I decided to create my own rules, and I was the only one allowed to break them... therefore, I won!

Here are a few more pictures of our brawl:
Very focused on our shots.
hahaha... David isn't even shooting a ball..
(Just Kidding, it was just out of shot.)
In the end, I guess we're still friends.. maybe even still boyfriend and girlfriend. 
But he's still bitter.

LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment