Sunday, September 26, 2010

29. Complete a 5K race

SAVE THE BOOBIES!!!

We had an amazing time at the 5K Susan G. Komen for the Cure!
The amazing team:
Me :)
David
Erin
Madalyn
Kyle (in place of Shannon)
Aunt LuAnne
Heather
Patricia - SURVIVOR!
Alex
Karen
Mommy
{I hope I didn't forget anyone}

It was a blast! Three miles doesn't seem too terrible but the uphill killed my knees and in the end I was stiffer than a board.. but I wouldn't have changed it for the world!
Kyle and I stuck together and ran half and walked half, weaving through the crowds while checking out the music and hilarious outfits! This is definitely going to become a tradition for me! It was worth the money, early morning, and heat.  I had a blast!!!

David and Alex supporting with pink hair and beard lol

No comments:

Post a Comment