Thursday, September 9, 2010

43. Get a new phone when my contract expires

Love, love, LOVE my new phone! My contract with AT&T was up and when you already have the best phone (just not the newest version), there's only one thing to do - upgrade it!

David lost his phone and in trying to help him locate it through, what we thought, the genius ways of Apple - I lost my whole contact list.  Therefore, our spirits were extremely low.  He was borrowing a phone from his pal and I was scrambling to get as many contacts back as possible.

To get us back into our happy place, we had to go big or go home and we couldn't be happier with our purchase!  It was worth every penny!

We now have so many new features that are fabulous, I don't know how anyone could go without them! Including FaceTime, two cameras, a flash, advanced email features, folders, and so many more! We love it and if your on the edge on whether to get it.. I say DO IT!
I told David to say cheese.. and then I forgot to.

No comments:

Post a Comment