Wednesday, December 15, 2010

What's on your Christmas list?

In lieu of the holidays and it being TEN days until Christmas.. I was wondering what everyone was asking for???
I had a bit of a hard time this year giving ideas to my parents and David, but I feel like I asked for just what I wanted, and would have probably bought myself - which may be why I couldn't think of what to ask for.

Heart of the Matter by: Emily Giffin
Erin and I love Giffin's books and have read all of them! This is Giffin's newest delight and I cannot wait to see if Santa brought it to me so I can dive in!

Lauren Conrad is quite the fashionista but she is also an amazing author! I have also read all of her books thus far and have been patiently waiting for this! Of course, by the time I thought to finally purchase, Christmas is right around the corner!

I love love LOVED this movie and it recently came out.  It is among a few movies that I'm craving to watch bundled up eating snacks with David.

Of course my little gems that I hinted to David about cannot be shown because the site will not let me save them but one can be seen here :)
This 'Torque' ring is so fascinating and I feel like it is so unique!

We'll see what Santa brings!!!
Share with me your gift ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment