Tuesday, January 18, 2011

25. Buy Sprinkles Cupcakes for MYSELF!

Okay, so kind of selfish... BUT it was well worth it!
If you haven't tried these cupcakes, try them and you'll know what I mean

David and I took a day to ourselves to just be adventerous! Our day started out a little rough, I'm not going to lie.  David was sick and I spilt my hot tea on myself in the car.. but we weren't going to let that get us down!! We drove to Irvine to take a ride on the FREE hot air balloon and the Great Park ... and the park was closed :(
STILL! We were determined to have a great day.  We drove down to Corona Del Mar and had a great time sitting by the beach and walking around a little bit.  On our way to lunch in Balboa, we stopped at SPRINKLES CUPCAKES
in Newport Beach, just a mile or so from where we already were (it was meant to be).

I was so excited to get in on these very popular desserts!  I ordered a vanilla cupcake with sprinkles, a vanilla cake and chocolate frosting cupcake, and a gluten free red velvet cupcake.. :))
I got into the parking lot, and couldn't resist but to try one! 
It would have been a long drive before getting home to properly eat one
So I stopped outside in the parking lot, handed David my phone and told him to capture what was about to happen....
They're just the most adorable looking cupcakes ever!
 First bite...
DELICIOUS!!!! I would have put two thumbs up if I could!

And then.. I couldn't resist but go in for another..
Lets just say, I was one very HAPPY girl!
Goal Completed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment