Wednesday, January 5, 2011

71. Go to a comedy show

When adding this goal to my list, I envisioned sitting at The Improv watching a stand up comedian.  But this opportunity could not be passed up! It was free, it involves an entertainer who happens to be one of my absolute favorites, and I was able to bring 4 other people.. for FREE!

Ridiculousness is the show.
Rob Dyrdek is the host.
Johnny Knoxville and Chanel are the guests.
My excitement was through the roof!

Basically this show is called Ridiculousness and it features video clips, from YouTube or other sites where people have submitted their captured stunts, and Rob categorizes them into different titles and presents them for laughs.  It was pretty funny, I must say.  Especially with Johnny Knoxville there! That was a surprise when we got there, we weren't sure who was going to be the guest and I was pleasantly surprised!
I whistled at him when he came out :) 
You'll have to check your local listings for when this will be presented in your area.  I hear it is supposed to begin late January.
This is actually a shot of the episode we went to and was the second to last showing! TiVo it to try and see us in the crowd!
The only person missing was Drama, that would have made my fantasy!

No comments:

Post a Comment