Thursday, June 21, 2012

34. Another concert :))

This is total a double wammy for this goal because I did already complete it long ago, but I also posted about Woodstock and that I was going! So I wanted to put a little update up wtih pictures.  Now, We 've been going for two years now.. These pictures are from our first trip!

This concert is so much fun! It's all cover bands from the Woodstock days.  We lay on a big lawn with our camping chairs and blankets, drink beer, try food and just chill.  It is a really good time.  Usually, we soak up A LOT of sun while we're at it! It's generally in August and it is scorching! But so worth it :)

My woodstock look :) PEACE

Erin and I getting a hold of a beach ball being popped around up by the stage.

The boys... enough said.


No comments:

Post a Comment