Thursday, June 21, 2012

ANOTHER Mud Run!

After the last mud run I instantly said that I would do it again and as the year went on I regretted that decision fully! Even the day before, David and I were trying to find reasons not to go, but couldn't think of anything that was good enough to give up $60+ race... so we went. 

In the end we were happy we did.  David beat his time from last year coming in at 1 hour 15 minutes (Last year 1 hour 31 minutes).  I was right around my time last year coming in at 1 hour 34 minutes (Last year 1 hour 34 minutes).  We were happy! And this time we stuck around for a little bit to get a bite to eat and feel a bit of the sun.

Alex, Shannon, Madalyn, Lauren and Jenn did well and we all were proud of our times! It's always a good time, but we will not be signing up again next year! It was too difficult to build up enough steam to want to do it AND we'll be getting married around that time and DO NOT want to think about this race. :)

Here are our Before and After pictures..



No comments:

Post a Comment