Friday, July 27, 2012

Challenge #3 - Create NEW Playlist

Challenge #3:
Create a new playlist!

Unfortunately, I failed this challenge :(

As soon as I got home and had dinner my eyelids got heavy and I was fast asleep by 8PM!! I hadn't been feeling the best and clearly my body was trying to tell me something and had me at rest incredibly early!!!

Today I will be doubling up on my challenges and pulling a kick ass new playlist that I will share next week with my weekend update AND I will be trying a new tea instead of my kicks of soda for the day.

I think that I'm going to try out Green Tea.. FINALLY! I have been told to get on this tea and I just haven't, but today this is going to be my challenge :)



To be truthful, I don't drink a TON of soda, but if David has it or it's just available I will have some.  BUT I do drink hot chocolate, not enough water, and probably too many sugary drinks.  Hopefully this will kick me into place to have a healthier drink to replace those that aren't good for me and when I'm not drinking that I'll be guzzling water!

Although this goal seems so easy, it's hard for me! I can have a full water bottle sitting in front of me all day long and I just don't drink it, not on purpose, but because I don't think about it and then I end up dehydrated and feeling weak and "ugh" by the end of the day.  I'm hoping this will change it around for me!

1 comment:

  1. I found I drink more water when it isn't plain. Lemon water is tasty and good for you. I use these packets called "True Lemon" which is just crystalized lemon, so no added sugar or calories! They are seriously the best, you can just throw them in your purse and always have them with you.

    I loveee green tea! If you find it's not to your liking, try the Green Tea Lemonade at Starbucks, it's basically an Arnold Palmer but with Green Tea. Opt for no added sweetener since the Lemonade is already sweetened.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete