Friday, August 3, 2012

26. Try 10 new wines COMPLETE

This was one of my favorite goals because I really didn't have to try haha wine is a custom in my life now that all of my friends drink wine and everywhere I go I am usually able to try a sip of something new. 

I have officially tried 11 that I have kept track of since beginning this goal. Eight of them I have previously posted about and I'm here to finish the last two necessary to finish this goal - but I have three to share!

9. Turning Leaf
Merlot
You may have remembered me posting about another Turning Leaf wine, it was a white wine that I tried with my sisters and the boys that was yummers.. this one was also very tasty! I brought it to contribute to dinner with Lauren and we loved it!! It has a bit of a stronger taste, but not so much that you can barely drink it.  We had a couple glasses and then I share with David last night and we finished it off and he liked it as well!

10. Blue Fin
Viognier
Jessie served this at our dinner together the other night and it was very good.  We dusted this in one night between us so it must've been pretty good! I didn't really pull anything exotic or super fierce out of this wine other than that I really liked it.  It was an easy drink that had flavor to it but wasn't taking over my tastebuds.  I'd purchase again!

11. Macaron
Moscato
Last but not least.. Macaron! Erin purchased this at our last get-together and was excited for me to try it to add to my list!! This was a favorite at the party, I'd say.  It was very light, easy to drink and was a good party, mingling drink.  We had pasta that night and it didn't clash with the food necessarily but could do without any!

DONE!! 78% COMPLETE!

No comments:

Post a Comment