Thursday, October 21, 2010

34. Go to a concert

MAROON 5
OneREPUBLIC
Best concert ever!  It is one thing to attend a concert when you're already in love with the artist performing - it's another thing to go to a concert in a neutral position and fall completely in love!!
As I was at this event I text messaged David and told him how much I loved the music at this concert and he had already bought the CDs, I couldn't wait to get home and listen to the entire albums!! Not to my surprise, they were just as great as seeing the bands live!
It was at the Greek Theater in LA, took quite a while to get there, but once the music started playing it was all uphill and worth it from there!  The concert was so amazing that I almost forgot we were outside!
Shannon initiated the event and invited Crack, Brian, and myself to attend and it was the perfect set of people to a perfect set of music!

1 comment:

  1. i'm glad Adam's movin'-and-a-shakin' hips won you over ;) i had a blast that night!
    (btw, my belly looks twice as huge! ick!)

    ReplyDelete