Thursday, October 21, 2010

Pamper me Fabulous

I just wanted to share some pictures from an event that Erin, Madalyn, Shannon, and myself attended a few Sundays ago.  We had a blast! Basically this event allows a million women come together and get pampered for a very minimal charge.  It only cost us each $40 to attend this and receive a bag of goodies at the end!

The free accommodations included manicures, pedicures, eyebrow threading, tanning, a Reebok shoe demo,
{Sporting our EasyTone Reebok shoes!}
 yummy treats, and a ton of free goodies from the fabulous booths that lined the room!

Picture time!
 The crew with the beautiful beach in the background :)
 Love these girls! We waited in line for quite some time to get our eyebrows threaded - but it was well worth it! and Miss Madalyn crossed it off her list!
 Yay! My sissie!! This was a ton of fun to attend side by side with my other half.
 One word: Yum
 Thanks for the invite Shannon!

1 comment: