Thursday, October 21, 2010

Fun pictures I wanted to share!

Laker season is starting so I needed to throw this picture in, of course!! We just drafted our Fantasy Basketball teams and we're stoked to get that started!
Jared and I at an Angel game a month or so ago.. I hadn't been to a game in so long this night was awesome and made up for the long lost time.
Presenting the fabulous four at the Staples Center to see DAAANNNNEEEE COOOOOOKKKKK!!! David, Kyle, and I love Love LOVE Dane Cook and could not wait to see this man live and it was a perfect evening! We had a blast and would see him again a million times again!
I love this girl with everything I have! This is one of my favorite pictures of us in Vegas celebrating her 21st birthday!  It was definitely one of the best trips to Las Vegas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment