Thursday, April 12, 2012

Park Date with Ryan and Mommy :)

Last Saturday, after Miss Shannon got her hair chopped, I spent the day with her and her fabulous little monkey Ryan.

I wanted to share a few pictures that we took at the park.  I can't get enough of this kid!

Caution! You are about to see the cutest kid in the world.  You may let out an "aww" or "ohhh." That is expected.
 And we're off to the park! Ryan didn't like that Auntie was trying to put a flower in his hair.
Hey I can't help it that I sometimes want to treat him like a little girl :) hahaa

This kid LOVED the swings!




And the slide even more!!! Auntie kept putting him on the slide, so when Mommy picked him up he'd hold his hands out to me.  Little did he know that Auntie gets tired QUICK and was not about to take him on the slide 500x. 
But I did share my Jamba Juice with him, feeding him by the straw! Now that is love.

Best picture of the day!

After coming home, Ryan and I played a little ball on the new hoop that Tio David and I got him for his birthday! He was so good at it!!! All Star already.  Mommy, look out for this one!



1 comment: