Wednesday, August 25, 2010

9. Buy something from Etsy

Wellll as I previously posted I fell in love with Little Shea's headbands from Etsy and I couldn't help myself but to purchase my favorites! I bought two and they came in the mail the other day and I've been so excited to share them!

This one is called 'Kait' and it is white beaded leaves on a white elastic headband.  It is perfect for a summer look which is really in right now with the heat and brighter colors - no one wants to wear black! I'm thinking of pairing it with a cute dress or a t-shirt and jeans casual look..

This is 'Bosco' and I feel like it's a little more dressy than 'Kait' but equally as fun and trendy. It is black and a dark silver metallic flower beaded headband. For this one I think I'm going to wear it on a date night out with David or the girls to try it out.  It too can be paired with a summer look, it isn't completely black, but I see myself wearing it out on the town more than a daily accessory.

I tried 'Bosco' around my head instead of on top just for a different look but both can be worn either way and are displayed on her Etsy page in multiple ways.

#9 Done and done and this was a GREAT purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment