Thursday, August 19, 2010

Catching up..

So I've completed a few of my goals already and thought I'd share what I've finished so far..

1. Track down a Moleskin and actually start using it.




I have been looking for a Moleskin from Borders for the longest time and I made a point to put it on my list so that I wouldn't give up on finding one.. and I DID! So excited! It has organized me so much since I've gotten it and I take it with me everywhere. It's perfect!





19. Take hot yoga.




I've taken yoga with my best friend Lauren at the gym for some time but once I heard about hot yoga I had to give it a try. It's the best 80 mintues I could ever spend in 103 degree room. Hot yoga gives my body an amazing stretch while also making me sweat like crazy - and surprisingly I love it!







36. Buy a pair of TOMs shoes.


TOMs are such comfortable shoes and have such a good cause behind them. My first pair is a bright metallic silver pair my mom bought me for my 22nd birthday. I fell in love with them right away because they're extremely comfortable so I had to get a seocnd pair in a more neutral color for everyday wear. This gray pair is exactly what I was looking for!





45. Take Pictures in a photo booth.






While Erin and I were at the fair not too long ago we had to hit the photo booths to mark a goal off of both of our lists. These are sooo much fun and make me laugh every time I see them! I love my sister soo much and we had a blast this day at the fair!


Sister time is my favorite :)








50. Give tomatoes another try.


I have never liked tomatoes since I was a young girl. Let me make something clear - I can eat tomato sauce and I like salsa and that kind of mix but it is tomatoes raw that I cannot stand. It's been some time since the last time I tried them and so I figured I'd give them another try andddd SURE ENOUGH they are disgusting! .. At least I tried.






64. Run a mile straight without stopping.





David and I have been running for a few months now and I must admit I'm the slowest runner on earth BUT at least I'm trying! Welllll I have such a hard time getting through one run without stopping so I knew I'd have to make it a goal to get through one mile without stopping and I finally did it! With the help of my love behind me, I got through a little over a mile in one smooth run and it felt amazing!







There are many more goals that are in progress...


5. Read 10 "Motion Picture" Novels

1. The Death and Birth of Charlie St. Cloud

2. A Walk to Remember


8. Watch 26 movies I've never seen all starting with each letter of the alphabet.

G - (The) Goods

I - Inception

O - (The) Other Guys

S - Shutter Island


66. Attend 10 Yoga classes - I've completed 5


70. Do not purchase anything from Forever21 for a month - about half way through this one!! I think I can make it!



I'm really excited to share these goals and post my success!! This is just the start!

No comments:

Post a Comment